Taught by a native-English speaker, a professor from Canada, our business English classes will help prepare you for working in a global environment. The major focuses of our business English classes are:
- General office communication. From conference calls to job interviews to chit-chat, you need to be able to feel comfortable with English-speaking coworkers.
- Writing emails. We give you the grammar and common expressions you need to write emails to English-speakers efficiently, confidently, and without errors.
- Writing reports and meeting minutes. How to you record what was said, what has been done, and what the action items? It’s easier than you might think!
- Giving presentations. Making slides, having good pronunciation, structuring your presentation well, talking comfortably in public, and using body language effectively. They’re all important skills when meeting with international clients or colleagues.
Interested in improving your business English? 1-on-1 tutoring is available at your convenience. Phone 010 2802-4138 (English or Korean) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask what’s best for you. Mornings, evenings and weekends are all possible.
Want to travel? Want to make foreign friends? Want to watch Hollywood movies? Read international news? Build a foundation for business English or academic English. We offer services for all language levels (from beginner to native-level) and needs.
Customized 1-on-1 tutoring is available! Phone 010 2802-4138 (English or Korean) or email email@example.com to ask what’s best for you.
We also offer a book club! Read books in English at an appropriate level and practice expressing your thoughts and opinions to other language learners.
Coding is a skill which is becoming more necessary and more pervasive than ever. Our coding classes are taught by a Canadian professor of computer science and aimed at a variety of levels of experience in coding and in English. All classes are taught in English.
Classes offered are:
- Beginner’s programming for mobile application development. No previous coding experience necessary. Learn to build complete and working Android applications with an introduction to the Java programming language.
- Beginner’s programming for embedded development. No previous coding experience necessary. Learn to build DIY hardware projects and coding using the C programming language on a Raspberry Pi platform.
- Advanced programming for high-performance computing (HPC).
Students are required to bring their own laptops.
Small group classes (max 3 students) are available! 1-on-1 tutoring is also available. Phone 010 2802-4138 (English or Korean) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask what’s best for you.
Learn spoken and written Korean from a certified Korean teacher (and native Korean) with several years of educational experience. Preparing for TOPIK or just wanting to join conversations? Classes for any level are available. Educational services offered include:
- Beginner level classes. Reading and writing, Hangul (the Korean writing system), pronunciation, forming basic questions and sentences. Everything you need for speaking survival Korean for those staying a short time, or a foundation to higher levels for those staying longer.
- Business Korean. People working in Korea or doing business with Korean partners need accurate language that will fit to different types of business situations. Learn how to write emails, participate in business meetings, and how to adapt to different manners and culture in the workplace.
- Exam preparation (TOPIK I and TOPIK II). TOPIK is the most popular standardized test testing proficiency in Korean. We can guarantee you satisfy TOPIK I, which tests survival and basic tasks in Korean. TOPIK II is for intermediate and advanced speakers of Korean, with 4 different levels. We will teach vocabulary, grammar, reading, writing, and listening at the appropriate level.
- Conversational Korean. Learn and practice the skills for easy and comfortable conversation on a wide variety of common topics. Also join the book club! Read books in Korean and practice expressing your thoughts and opinions with other language learners.
Custom-tailored 1-on-1 tutoring is available! Phone 010 2802-4138 (English or Korean) or email email@example.com to ask what’s best for you.